I was nominated for the Allergic to ‘E’ Challenge by my lovely sister, an awesome blogger The Indian Reverted Muslimah. Her writing skill is amazing, too inspiring . I’m already tensed. Hehee. But gonna try it. Thanks a ton for this dear. First, here are the rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy for ya?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
6) You can check your standings on my menu Your Standings.
So here comes my para:
Hurray!!! Ya I want to shout a loud. You want to know why? As I’m sad today. It’s sounds silly I know. But its good, try it out on any day as for this you don’t pay. It’s all your luxury. HaHaa. I saw this in a Bollywood film long back. So thought to try. But can’t do it in public place. So what I do is I shut my lids, my thoughts, my brain and in my soul I shout a loud or say hurray as if I won victory or just lost it. This solution fits my body . May it bring happy happy clouds around you too. It’s a random thought or you can say a “fully filmi thought”. I’m thankful to Allah for giving this opportunity of sharing a solution with you all. I finish this para with a dua that “May Allah fill our soul with fighting ninja spirit”.
Har lamha muskaan jaruri hai
Dil ka sukun aur pyaar jaruri hai
Sabr rakh thoda sa bus tu jara
Allah par har baar aitbaar jaruri hai…
Yeppy I finished it and really today I understood the importance of every letter. Thanks to Allah for providing us with this tool. Ok my nominees are:
I hope you all will take up this challenge. It’s really a fun. Waiting to read interesting thoughts from you.