I have been nominated for a very interesting writing challenge “The Free Style Writing” by a wonderful blogger the indian reverted muslimah . I just love her blog. It’s beautiful and inspiring.
The concept of free style writing revolves around the central idea of putting down words that may or may not relate to a particular topic and within a certain time period regardless of spelling or perhaps also grammar. .
So here goes the RULES of this challenge:
1) Open an MS Word document
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
3) You topic is at the foot of this post. But do not scroll down to see it until you are ready with the timer
4) Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop even to turn. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD.
5) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
6) At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
7) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
Here is My topic- “To be a practising Muslimah”
Time- 5 mins
Oh the topic is sounds hard. Ya I know I’m a born muslim but is it enough to be a born muslim . Nope. It does not come up with a treat. There is so much to learn. I starve everyday. The more I do the more I want to learn. My prayers my fasting , my tasbih everything sounds less to me. Anyways atleast I’m trying. So on daily basis I try to change myself and learn from different books, blogs etc. Few are some of the things which you can do :
- Try to learn just don’t stop at a point. Love islam because love inspires you to do more and more
- Wahtever you learn just tell to your siblings, hubby, mother father etc. I know making people understand about one thing is tough. But tell them with love.
- Respect your clothes. I love my hijab it makes me special.
- Try to include Sunnah in your daily life. Some Sunnah we do regularly but we don’t know that thsese are Sunnah so once youy come to know make niyat before duing any Sunnah. It will increase your love towards Allah and prophet
- Try to convey good things to your child. Children are a big responsibility as they only make our society.
I know some of the things I too have to take up but as I mentioned I’m craving too learn .So if you have any more suggestion which I include as practice Muslim. Do let me know and offcpurse to others.
Total words- 260. (Hehhee. But I could see there are so many mistakes. Try to manage my readers).
Here are my nominees:
Ops…your topic is “Best day of my life”….Waiting to check out small snapshot of your life.